Selasa, 07 Juli 2009

i hate chemistry

like the title I HATE CHEMISTRY

i don't know everything about chemist, i don't like chemist, and i don't know why?

i am trying to like chemist but i can't

i want to understand about chemist but i can't too

why chemist must be studied?

i think chemist is unimportant thing that we must studied

maybe my teacher and my friend trying to help me but it can't help me at all

i like another thing outside chemist but i hate chemist

i want to cry if i can't do my chemist homework

i want to fall if i can't do my chemist test

but now i want to say "don't give up"

there is another chance

i must try try and try

i must hard study about chemist and everything

i want to be a good person

i have a high spirited for everything that i wanna do

nb : maaf yaa bahasa inggrisnya kacau


3 komentar: